From Fabriclore, this beautiful cloth comes from their Ajrak Collection, inspired by the Mughal and Sindhi cultures.
Inspired by sky elements, geometric patterns, bootis and jaals, these designs are hand pressed onto cotton fabric in earthy tones of madder red, indigo blue, turmeric yellow, tangy orange and more.
A touch of bohemian, this stunning cloth is hand screen-printed with natural dyes on lightweight cotton suitable for tops, skirts, dresses, casual trousers, as well as for accessories and household items.
Composition: 100% Cotton
Weight: 90 g/m²
Colour: Madder red background with grey and black patterns
Washing Care: Gentle hand wash in cold water
Made in: India
Image Credits: A Kind Cloth
- Fabrics are sold in half metre increments so if you want one metre, you will need to enter 2 in the quantity box etc. Pieces will be cut in one continuous length.
- Due to varying monitor display settings, colours shown may differ slightly to the actual fabric.
- Due to the handmade nature of these fabrics and prints, there may be slight inconsistencies and irregularities throughout the piece, these are part of the charm of artisanal fabrics, and are not considered flaws.
- Any accessories in photos are all props and are not included in the price.
- Before using your fabric, it is advised to wash and dry your fabric as you would for a garment to allow for shrinkage. If you are unsure, cut out a small sample piece and test that piece first - measure the size of the piece before the wash and then measure again after the wash. Any fabrics damaged by lack of care are non-returnable.
- Please check your fabric on delivery prior to using. Any faults or damages must be made known to us within 30 days of delivery.