From About Blue, Penguins Bedtime is part of their 'Never Grow Up' collection: Time for a nap, you penguins! Another Antarctic goodnight kiss and you can close your eyes. You may know that a penguin has three eyelids… but you probably never saw him with a teddy bear!
This print drawn by Pieter Gaudesaboos. Pieter has won numerous awards for his colourful drawings and funny children's books, and in the past has drawn prints for the Fred & Ginger collections.
French Terry is a lightweight sweat fabric. It stretches in both fabric directions, has a soft front and a looped back. Perfect for jumpers, joggers, sturdy t-shirts, light sweaters and lots of other clothing applications. Easy to sew.
Because we love our planet. Because we love our customers, especially if they love our planet too. Because we see it as our duty to tell the story of our planet to people who are not yet so engaged.
This collection is entirely printed on ECO COTTON. Made from cotton fibre from BIOLOGICAL ORIGIN, produced with as little water as possible, and with maximum attention to making sure the production process has as little impact on the ecosystem as possible. Due to the ecological weight of transport, we looked for a production site as close as possible.
Composition: 92% Cotton 8% Elastane
Certifications: GOTS, Oeko-Tex 100
Weight: 220 g/m²
Colour: Coral Gold / Orange, Black
Washing Care: Machine wash at 30°C. Fabrics made from natural fibres can shrink when you wash them, especially if they are stretchy. We recommend washing the fabric before processing, or at least steaming it with a hot iron.
Made in Turkey
Image Credits: 1 A Kind Cloth, 2-5 About Blue
- Fabrics are sold in half metre increments so if you want one metre, you will need to enter 2 in the quantity box etc. Pieces will be cut in one continuous length.
- Due to varying monitor display settings, colours shown may differ slightly to the actual fabric.
- Any accessories in photos are all props and are not included in the price.
- Before using your fabric, it is advised to wash and dry your fabric as you would for a garment to allow for shrinkage. If you are unsure, cut out a small sample piece and test that piece first - measure the size of the piece before the wash and then measure again after the wash. Any fabrics damaged by lack of care are non-returnable.
- Please check your fabric on delivery prior to using. Any faults or damages must be made known to us within 30 days of delivery.