By Roo-tid, "Bike Ride on Pink" comes from their 'Going Where The Blows' collection.
This bike ride on pink 100% organic cotton poplin fabric features a female figure enjoying a bike ride while flying a kite.
This lightweight organic cotton poplin fabric has a light and airy drape, perfect for tops, jumpsuits and dresses.Roo-tid
Composition: 100% Organic Cotton
Certification: GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) certified
Width: 150 cm / 59 Inches
Weight: 130 g/m²
Care Instructions: Wash at 40 degrees. Do not tumble dry. Iron on low heat
Made in Turkey
Photos: Roo-tid Ltd
- Fabrics are sold in half metre increments so if you want one metre, you will need to enter 2 in the quantity box etc. Pieces will be cut in one continuous length.
- Due to varying monitor display settings, colours shown may differ slightly to the actual fabric.
- Any accessories in photos are all props and are not included in the price.
- Before using your fabric, it is advised to wash and dry your fabric as you would for a garment to allow for shrinkage. If you are unsure, cut out a small sample piece and test that piece first - measure the size of the piece before the wash and then measure again after the wash. Any fabrics damaged by lack of care are non-returnable.
- Please check your fabric on delivery prior to using. Any faults or damages must be made known to us within 30 days of delivery.
Need matching thread?
Scanfil Organic Cotton Sewing Thread in Salmon 4807
As there is a limited selection of thread colours, an identical colour is not always possible. We have selected what we think is the closest colour match.