By Roo-tid, "Moon Energy" comes from their 'Always Whole' collection.
This moon with dots on blue Twill fabric made of 100% TENCEL™ Lyocell Fibres features swirly patterns through the different moon cycles.
A lightweight fabric with a soft and organic drape that has efficient moisture management with natural anti-bacterial fibres.
TENCEL™ Lyocell is an environmentally friendly fibre made from plant cellulose from sustainable beech and eucalyptus tree pulp. TENCEL™ is produced using a unique closed loop system which recovers and reuses the solvents used; guaranteed on minimising the environmental impact of production. TENCEL™ is a trademark of Lenzing AG.
A great alternative to the non-eco-friendly viscose.
Perfect for dressmaking. This fabric would make great dresses, skirts, blouses and shirts.
Composition: 100% TENCEL™ Lyocell
Width: 150 cm / 59 Inches
Weight: 150 g/m²
Care Instructions: Wash at 30 degrees. Do not tumble dry. Iron on low heat on reverse
Photos: 1-4 Roo-tid Ltd, 5-7 A Kind Cloth
- Fabrics are sold in half metre increments so if you want one metre, you will need to enter 2 in the quantity box etc. Pieces will be cut in one continuous length.
- Due to varying monitor display settings, colours shown may differ slightly to the actual fabric.
- Any accessories in photos are all props and are not included in the price.
- Before using your fabric, it is advised to wash and dry your fabric as you would for a garment to allow for shrinkage. If you are unsure, cut out a small sample piece and test that piece first - measure the size of the piece before the wash and then measure again after the wash. Any fabrics damaged by lack of care are non-returnable.
- Please check your fabric on delivery prior to using. Any faults or damages must be made known to us within 30 days of delivery.