By Roo-tid, "Moon Magic" comes from their 'Always Whole' collection.
This floral and moons on blue Twill Fabric made of 100% TENCEL™ Lyocell Fibres features magical moons and beautiful florals.
A lightweight fabric with a soft and organic drape that has efficient moisture management with natural anti-bacterial fibres.
TENCEL™ Lyocell is an environmentally friendly fibre made from plant cellulose from sustainable beech and eucalyptus tree pulp. TENCEL™ is produced using a unique closed loop system which recovers and reuses the solvents used; guaranteed on minimising the environmental impact of production. TENCEL™ is a trademark of Lenzing AG.
A great alternative to the non-eco-friendly viscose.
Perfect for dressmaking. This fabric would make great dresses, skirts, blouses and shirts.
Composition: 100% TENCEL™ Lyocell
Width: 150 cm / 59 Inches
Weight: 150 g/m²
Care Instructions: Wash at 30 degrees. Do not tumble dry. Iron on low heat on reverse
Photos: 1-5 Roo-tid Ltd, 6 A Kind Cloth
- Fabrics are sold in half metre increments so if you want one metre, you will need to enter 2 in the quantity box etc. Pieces will be cut in one continuous length.
- Due to varying monitor display settings, colours shown may differ slightly to the actual fabric.
- Any accessories in photos are all props and are not included in the price.
- Before using your fabric, it is advised to wash and dry your fabric as you would for a garment to allow for shrinkage. If you are unsure, cut out a small sample piece and test that piece first - measure the size of the piece before the wash and then measure again after the wash. Any fabrics damaged by lack of care are non-returnable.
- Please check your fabric on delivery prior to using. Any faults or damages must be made known to us within 30 days of delivery.
Scanfil Organic Cotton Sewing Thread in Sapphire 4815
Due to a limited selection of thread colours, an identical colour is not always possible. We have selected what we think is the closest colour