From Atelier Brunette's 'Wonderlust' collection, when Paris meets London. A sophisticated and whimsical Franglais cocktail! She is the meeting between French style and the imperceptible British mood! A mix of emblematic influences from across the English Channel, rich in colour to offer you unlimited style combinations to have fun with.
An electrifying print, Candy Rock Tender Toffee is an all-over sparkling print to create interest, perfect for spicing up jacket linings, long flowy dresses, ruffled blouses and much more!
A new soft, supple, blousey material to Atelier Brunette, Viscose Modal has beautiful drape, hanging softly against the body.
The Atelier Brunette "Candy Rock" viscose fabric is Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified and woven from Lenzing™️ EcoVero™️ certified fibres. This viscose is free of harmful substances and the manufacturing cycle has been optimised to drastically reduce the environmental impact compared to traditional viscose.
Designed in France // Made in India
Composition: 100% LENZING™️ Modal
Certifications: STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®, LENZING™️ Modal Fibres
Weight: 100 g/m²
Colour: Tender Toffee
Width: 140cm / 55"
Washing / Care: Cold wash, gentle spin - do not tumble dry
Copyrighted images: 1-5 Atelier Brunette, 6-8 A Kind Cloth
- Fabrics are sold in half metre increments so if you want one metre, you will need to enter 2 in the quantity box etc. Pieces will be cut in one continuous length.
- Due to varying monitor display settings, colours shown may differ slightly to the actual fabric.
- Any accessories in photos are all props and are not included in the price.
- Before using your fabric, it is advised to wash and dry your fabric as you would for a garment to allow for shrinkage. If you are unsure, cut out a small sample piece and test that piece first - measure the size of the piece before the wash and then measure again after the wash. Any fabrics damaged by lack of care are non-returnable.
- Please check your fabric on delivery prior to using. Any faults or damages must be made known to us within 30 days of delivery.
Scanfil Organic Cotton Sewing Thread in Midnight 4818 or
Mettler Seracycle Recycled Polyester Thread in Darkest Blue 0821
As there is a limited selection of thread colours, an identical colour is not always possible. We have selected what we think is the closest colour match.