From Lady McElroy, another beautiful print of Golden Pineapples in amongst its leafy green foliage.
Known as the 'Ella Chambray', this fabric is made of ethically and sustainably sourced Linen and Viscose. Due to the natural linen weave of the Ella Chambray, there may be the occasional white fleck, this is not considered a flaw.
A soft linen, viscose chambray with a soft drape and sturdiness, this fabric is suitable for shirts, tops, dresses, trousers, skirts etc.
Composition: 55% Linen 45% Viscose
Colour: Golden Yellow, Dark Greens, Cream background
Washing / Care: 30℃, do not tumble dry
Photos: A Kind Cloth
- Fabrics are sold in half metre increments so if you want one metre, you will need to enter 2 in the quantity box etc. Pieces will be cut in one continuous length.
- Due to varying monitor display settings, colours shown may differ slightly to the actual fabric.
- Any accessories in photos are all props and are not included in the price.
- Before using your fabric, it is advised to wash and dry your fabric as you would for a garment to allow for shrinkage. If you are unsure, cut out a small sample piece and test that piece first - measure the size of the piece before the wash and then measure again after the wash. Any fabrics damaged by lack of care are non-returnable.
- Please check your fabric on delivery prior to using. Any faults or damages must be made known to us within 30 days of delivery.
Need matching thread? We recommend:
Scanfil Organic Cotton Sewing Thread in Natural 4801
or Mettler Recycled Polyester Thread in Muslin 0778
As there is a limited selection of thread colours, an identical colour is not always possible. We have selected what we think is the closest colour match.