(£19.00 per metre)
New for Winter, Lise Tailor brings another stunning collection of environmentally-friendly FSC certified Viscose fabrics.
"This pattern is like a freeze frame, time is suspended in this watercolour winter scene. Frozen, the flowers slowly awaken from its white cloth then warms up with the first rays of the sun to let the flowers vibrate with their magnificent colours. This winter scene gives way to the vibrancy of flowers: red, coral, fuchsia, blue, green, white, so many colours that illuminate the first frosts.
Dress, blouse or skirt will all go with this fluid and stable viscose... let winter permeate your projects! To be worn with a pretty cardigan in a fir green colour to curl up on cold winter days. Associated with old rose or coral, it will bring luminosity and romance to your outfit."
Soft and supple, this fabric will be perfect for creating your pretty dresses, lightweight trousers, blouses, skirts or shirts.
Lise Tailor fabrics are sourced from sustainably managed forests, printed in an environmentally responsible way and comply with the OEKO-TEX STeP standard.
Composition: 100% Viscose
Certifications: FSC, OEKO-TEX® STeP certified
Washing Care: When washed, viscose often shrinks by around 5 to 10%, so please wash before sewing with it. Wash inside out. 30°C and a soft soap for machine wash, followed by a gentle spin cycle (no dryer), ironing at a low temperature
Made in France
Image Credits: Lise Tailor
- Fabrics are sold in half metre increments so if you want one metre, you will need to enter 2 in the quantity box etc. Pieces will be cut in one continuous length.
- Due to varying monitor display settings, colours shown may differ slightly to the actual fabric.
- Any accessories in photos are all props and are not included in the price.
- Before using your fabric, it is advised to wash and dry your fabric as you would for a garment to allow for shrinkage. If you are unsure, cut out a small sample piece and test that piece first - measure the size of the piece before the wash and then measure again after the wash. Any fabrics damaged by lack of care are non-returnable.
- Please check your fabric on delivery prior to using. Any faults or damages must be made known to us within 30 days of delivery.
Mettler Seracycle Recycled Polyester in Darkest Blue 0821
As there is a limited selection of thread colours, an identical colour is not always possible. We have selected what we think is the closest colour match.