nani IRO by Naomi Ito Textile presents:
Lines and dots
It’s the sound of rain
It’s a musical score
It’s a pallet
It’s visible poetry"
A fine cotton linen premium nani IRO cloth: a sheer, canvas-like cloth perfect for summer layering. Woven in white and grey stripes with very subtle pearlised white dots across the cloth.
The linen portion of the fabric creates a stiffness that will give your garments a bit of structure, and will soften with each wash. The fabric is sheer so can be worn as a stylish layer, or made with a lining.
Please note that linen may shrink in the first wash.
Composition: 50% Cotton 50% Linen
Weight: 115 g/m²
Width: 106 cm
Colour: Cream, Grey, White
Made in: Japan
Images: 1 - A Kind Cloth, 2-8 Copyright: © · KOKKA Co. Ltd & Naomi Ito
- Fabrics are sold in half metre increments so if you want one metre, you will need to enter 2 in the quantity box etc. Pieces will be cut in one continuous length.
- Due to varying monitor display settings, colours shown may differ slightly to the actual fabric.
- Any accessories in photos are all props and are not included in the price.
- Before using your fabric, it is advised to wash and dry your fabric as you would for a garment to allow for shrinkage. If you are unsure, cut out a small sample piece and test that piece first - measure the size of the piece before the wash and then measure again after the wash. Any fabrics damaged by lack of care are non-returnable.
- Please check your fabric on delivery prior to using. Any faults or damages must be made known to us within 30 days of delivery.
As there is a limited selection of thread colours, an identical colour is not always possible. We have selected what we think is the closest colour match.