A luxurious slinky fabric, Cupro is known as a good sustainable option to silk.
Bemberg™ Cupro is made from cotton linter, a by-product of the cotton-seed oil production process, natural and biodegradable. The manufacturing process is a closed-loop system, meaning that all chemicals used are recycled.
This stunning fabric is soft, silky and glossy with a hoarfrost effect creating a tree bark-like effect, slightly raised. A matt weave with a shiny raised pattern, it is a smooth lightweight fabric, and drapes fluidly with a slippery texture making it perfect for blouses, dresses and slips.
Composition: 65% Bemberg™ Cupro, 35% Lenzing TENCEL™ Lyocell
Certifications: Bemberg™, TENCEL™
Weight: 140 g/m²
Width: 150 cm
Colour: Blue, Grey/Blue
Washing Care: 30° Cool Wash, Do Not Bleach, Low Iron, Cool Tumble
Woven in: China
Image Credits: A KIND CLOTH
- Fabrics are sold in half metre increments so if you want one metre, you will need to enter 2 in the quantity box etc. Pieces will be cut in one continuous length.
- Due to varying monitor display settings, colours shown may differ slightly to the actual fabric.
- Any accessories in photos are all props and are not included in the price.
- Before using your fabric, it is advised to wash and dry your fabric as you would for a garment to allow for shrinkage. If you are unsure, cut out a small sample piece and test that piece first - measure the size of the piece before the wash and then measure again after the wash. Any fabrics damaged by lack of care are non-returnable.
- Please check your fabric on delivery prior to using. Any faults or damages must be made known to us within 30 days of delivery.
Need matching thread?
Scanfil Organic Cotton Sewing Thread in Stormy Blue 4819
Mettler Seracycle Recycled Polyester Thread in Old Tin 0415
As there is a limited selection of thread colours, an identical colour is not always possible. We have selected what we think is the closest colour match.