A blend of Lenzing TENCEL™ Lyocell fibres with Linen, this fabric has the smooth, luxurious drape of lyocell combined with the strong durable properties of breathable linen. As with linen, the fabric has a bit of stiffness but is skin friendly and will soften with each wash.
Lenzing TENCEL™ Lyocell is from certified beech wood used in an innovative wood-based cellulose fibre process in a closed-loop production, reusing 99.8% of solvents and dyes.
Natural antibacterial properties of both TENCEL™ Lyocell and linen fibres give resistance to dirt compared to other fabrics.
A cross weave, sandwashed fabric, with a slub texture due to thickness variations of yarns. Medium-weight with a soft drape, this sustainable dressmaking fabric is suitable for shirts, dresses, shorts, skirts and trousers etc
Composition: 70% Lenzing TENCEL™ Lyocell, 30% Linen
Certifications: TENCEL™, STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®
Weight: 180 g/m²
Width: 150 cm
Colour: Purple, Violet
Washing Care: 30° Cool Wash, Do Not Bleach, Medium Low Iron, Normal Tumble
Made in: China
Image Credits: A KIND CLOTH
- Fabrics are sold in half metre increments so if you want one metre, you will need to enter 2 in the quantity box etc. Pieces will be cut in one continuous length.
- Due to varying monitor display settings, colours shown may differ slightly to the actual fabric.
- Any accessories in photos are all props and are not included in the price.
- Before using your fabric, it is advised to wash and dry your fabric as you would for a garment to allow for shrinkage. If you are unsure, cut out a small sample piece and test that piece first - measure the size of the piece before the wash and then measure again after the wash. Any fabrics damaged by lack of care are non-returnable.
- Please check your fabric on delivery prior to using. Any faults or damages must be made known to us within 30 days of delivery.
Need matching thread?
Scanfil Organic Cotton Sewing Thread in Purple 4813
As there is a limited selection of thread colours, an identical colour is not always possible. We have selected what we think is the closest colour match.