OUR MOST LOVED PATTERN - Easy and satisfying to make yet elegant, the Cuff Top is our most loved pattern and almost addictive to make. It has a straight fit and cap sleeves with wide elastic cuffs. The smaller size range comes with a boat neck and the larger size range has a keyhole opening with button at back.
Model is 170 cm tall and wearing a size S.
SKILL LEVEL: VERY EASY
140-150 cm fabric width
XS 1.0 m / S 1.1 m / M 1.2 m / L 1.2 m / XL 1.4 m / 2XL 1.5 m / 3XL 1.5 m / 4XL 1.5 m
Suggested fabrics are light to medium light weight fabrics such as cotton, silk, lawn, linen, crepe de chine or wool crepe.
You will also need:
- Matching thread
- Elastic tape width 50 mm, XS 64 cm / S 70 cm / M 76 cm / L 82 cm / XL 80 cm / 2XL 86 cm / 3XL 92 cm / 4XL 98 cm
- 3 m interfacing
- 1 sew-in button for size XL-4XL
This is a multi-size pattern, see options. Seam allowances are included in the pattern.
The paper pattern comes carefully packaged in an envelope together with step-by-step assembly instructions.
MAKE MORE WITH THIS PATTERN
- Skip the front and back seam, put the pattern against fold (no seam allowance)
- Add piping to the mid front and/or back seam
- Use contrasting colour for the topstitching
- Experiment with different elastic width
- Different fabrics really transform the look and feel
Only the sewing pattern is supplied. Photos are for reference only for what the finished garment could look like.