The delicate "Seed" pattern recaptures the fineness and subtleness of the seeds that gave birth to a sweet winter garden. Like a small seedling, reinvented dots are randomly sprinkled over the plain backgrounds.
This "Seed" viscose, introduces a new crepe weave in the Atelier Brunette catalogue: the kelsey. The kelsey is an embossed crepe with a delicate and supple texture which adds charm to this graphic pattern.
The Atelier Brunette viscose fabric is Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified and woven from Lenzing™️ EcoVero™️ certified fibres. This viscose is free of harmful substances and the manufacturing cycle has been optimised to drastically reduce the environmental impact compared to traditional viscose.
Designed in France // Made in India
Standard 100 Oeko-Tex certified // Lenzing™️ EcoVero™️ viscose fibres
COMPOSITION & MAINTENANCE
Composition: 100% Lenzing™️ EcoVero™️ Viscose
Weight: 135 g/m²
Colour: "Chestnut" background
Width: 140cm / 55"
Washing / Care: Cold wash, gentle spin - do not tumble dry
- Fabrics are sold in half metre increments so if you want one metre, you will need to enter 2 in the quantity box etc. Pieces will be cut in one continuous length.
- Due to varying monitor display settings, colours shown may differ slightly to the actual fabric.
- Any accessories in photos are all props and are not included in the price.
- Before using your fabric, it is advised to wash and dry your fabric as you would for a garment to allow for shrinkage. If you are unsure, cut out a small sample piece and test that piece first - measure the size of the piece before the wash and then measure again after the wash. Any fabrics damaged by lack of care are non-returnable.
- Please check your fabric on delivery prior to using. Any faults or damages must be made known to us within 30 days of delivery.