nani IRO's 'After The Rain' collection by Naomi Ito Textile:
"The beauty we see after the rain.
Greenery, earth, water and flowers all shine
And, at some point, a rainbow appears
After the rain, the world leisurely enjoys the moment"
"A beautiful picture-like cloth after the watercolor brush is made"
A soft sumptuous double gauze cotton in a beautiful nani IRO print, perfect for stylish spring/summer tops.
Composition: 100% Cotton Double Gauze
Weight: 140 g/m²
Width: 106 cm
Made in: Japan
Photos 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Copyright: © · KOKKA Co. Ltd & Naomi Ito
- Fabrics are sold in half metre increments so if you want one metre, you will need to enter 2 in the quantity box etc. Pieces will be cut in one continuous length.
- Due to varying monitor display settings, colours shown may differ slightly to the actual fabric.
- Any accessories in photos are all props and are not included in the price.
- Before using your fabric, it is advised to wash and dry your fabric as you would for a garment to allow for shrinkage. If you are unsure, cut out a small sample piece and test that piece first - measure the size of the piece before the wash and then measure again after the wash. Any fabrics damaged by lack of care are non-returnable.
- Please check your fabric on delivery prior to using. Any faults or damages must be made known to us within 30 days of delivery.