From the 'Fragments' collection, Atelier Brunette invites you to explore their origins with a print imbued with animality, a translation of the creative instinct that drives us.
"Transformed into a scarf, playsuit, or shirt, you’ll surely fall under my spell!"
A simple but striking pattern of fuchsia stripes printed on a navy background. This fabric is also available in Off-White.
Light, comfortable, natural fibres, this Atelier Brunette simple cotton gauze is a pleasure to sew and wear. Perfect for sewing clothing for children and adults as well as for home and decor accessories.
Designed in France // Made in India
COMPOSITION & MAINTENANCE
Composition: 100% Cotton
Certification: STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® and Better Cotton Initiative (BCI)
Weight: 85 g/m²
Width: 140 cm
Washing/ Care: Cold wash, gentle spin, do not tumble dry
Images Copyrighted: Atelier Brunette
- Fabrics are sold in half metre increments so if you want one metre, you will need to enter 2 in the quantity box etc. Pieces will be cut in one continuous length.
- Due to varying monitor display settings, colours shown may differ slightly to the actual fabric.
- Any accessories in photos are all props and are not included in the price.
- Before using your fabric, it is advised to wash and dry your fabric as you would for a garment to allow for shrinkage. If you are unsure, cut out a small sample piece and test that piece first - measure the size of the piece before the wash and then measure again after the wash. Any fabrics damaged by lack of care are non-returnable.
- Please check your fabric on delivery prior to using. Any faults or damages must be made known to us within 30 days of delivery.
Scanfil Organic Cotton Sewing Thread in Midnight 4818
As there is a limited selection of thread colours, an identical colour is not always possible. We have selected what we think is the closest colour match.