The Atelier Brunette “Twig” motif is a fine and delicate print with autumnal resonances, printed on a viscose twill fabric.
The silky “twill” fabric is recognisable by its thin, oblique stripes. Inspired by nature, the pretty berries in this motif are delicately affixed alongside small splashes of colour that recall the "Terrazzo" motif.
The Atelier Brunette viscose fabric is Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified and woven from Lenzing™️ EcoVero™️ certified fibres. This viscose is free of harmful substances and the manufacturing cycle has been optimised to drastically reduce the environmental impact compared to traditional viscose.
Designed in France // Made in India
Standard 100 Oeko-Tex certified // Lenzing™️ EcoVero™️ viscose fibres
COMPOSITION & MAINTENANCE
Composition: 100% Lenzing™️ EcoVero™️ Viscose
Weight: 150 g/m²
Colour: background "Ochre"
Width: 140cm / 55"
Washing / Care: Cold wash, gentle spin - do not tumble dry
Copyrighted images: Atelier Brunette. 5: A Kind Cloth
- Fabrics are sold in half metre increments so if you want one metre, you will need to enter 2 in the quantity box etc. Pieces will be cut in one continuous length.
- Due to varying monitor display settings, colours shown may differ slightly to the actual fabric.
- Any accessories in photos are all props and are not included in the price.
- Before using your fabric, it is advised to wash and dry your fabric as you would for a garment to allow for shrinkage. If you are unsure, cut out a small sample piece and test that piece first - measure the size of the piece before the wash and then measure again after the wash. Any fabrics damaged by lack of care are non-returnable.
- Please check your fabric on delivery prior to using. Any faults or damages must be made known to us within 30 days of delivery.
Scanfil Organic Cotton Sewing Thread in Acorn Brown 4827
As there is a limited selection of thread colours, an identical colour is not always possible. We have selected what we think is the closest colour match.