From the Friday Pattern Co., the Avenir Jumpsuit is an easy woven project that can be sewn up in an afternoon. With billowy sleeves and wide legs, this jumpsuit will have you breezing into any event looking good and feeling fine. Elastic gathers the neck and waistline for a comfortable, easy fit. It can be worn on or off the shoulders.
- Includes sizes XS - 4X
- 5/8” seam allowance included
- Confident beginner level sewing
- Designed for woven fabrics
- 5% of proceeds go to charity: Against Malaria Foundation
- 3 (2.8 metres) of ½” wide elastic
- Matching thread
- Safety pin
- Stretch machine needle if using a knit fabric
The Avenir Jumpsuit is designed for woven fabrics. You will get a different look depending on the fabric you select. A drapey rayon or silk will give a more elegant dressy look, while a more sturdy fabric like a linen will give you a gorgeous everyday style. We encourage you to be creative and daring with fabric! It would look amazing in a double gauze cotton, a rayon challis, or lightweight canvas - you can’t really go wrong.
- XS - M // 45” wide // 3 7/8 yards (3.5 metres)
- L - XXL // 45” wide // 4 1/3 yards (4 metres)
- 1X - 4X // 45“ wide // 5 yards (4.6 metres)
- XS - M // 54-60” wide // 2 7/8 yards (2.6 metres)
- L - XXL // 54-60” wide // 3 7/8 yards (3.5 metres)
- 1X - 4X // 54-60”wide // 4 1/3 yards (4 metres)
This pattern is for personal and non-profit use only. If you are interested in licensing it for commercial use, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Only the sewing pattern is supplied. Photos are for reference only for what the finished garment could look like.