A dark green/grey eco-friendly organic cotton double gauze cloth. From Merchant and Mills, this is lovely and soft, making it perfect for tops and dresses.
Double gauze consists of two layers of fine open woven cotton. They are attached together with tiny stab stitches at regular intervals, usually every centimetre, in a grid pattern, though this is barely visible.
- 100% GOTS certified organic cotton.
- 145cm wide.
- Wash at 30/40 degrees, with a non bio detergent.
- Oeko-Tex certified.
- Country of origin: India
- Fabrics are sold in half metre increments so if you want one metre, you will need to enter 2 in the quantity box etc. Pieces will be cut in one continuous length.
- Due to varying monitor display settings, colours shown may differ slightly to the actual fabric.
- Any accessories in photos are all props and are not included in the price.
- Before using your fabric, it is advised to wash and dry your fabric as you would for a garment to allow for shrinkage. If you are unsure, cut out a small sample piece and test that piece first - measure the size of the piece before the wash and then measure again after the wash. Any fabrics damaged by lack of care are non-returnable.
- Please check your fabric on delivery prior to using. Any faults or damages must be made known to us within 30 days of delivery.