By Roo-tid, "Blue Abstract Birds on Mustard" comes from their 'Going Where The Blows' collection. This 100 % organic interlock fabric features flocks of birds in a minimalist formation against a striking mustard background.
This organic interlock is medium weight, with a slight stretch and soft to touch, perfect for dressmaking.
Why Interlock Over Jersey?
Produced from organic cotton it has a natural stretch without any added spandex. It’s knitted construction makes it super soft on both sides of the fabric, giving it a slightly thicker and more stable structure over other knits – so no curled up edges… making it a joy to sew with, especially for beginners!
Composition: 100% Organic Cotton
Certification: GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) certified
Width: 150 cm / 59 Inches
Weight: 210 g/m²
Care Instructions: Wash at 40 degrees. Do not tumble dry. Iron on low heat
Made in Turkey
Photos: Roo-tid Ltd
- Fabrics are sold in half metre increments so if you want one metre, you will need to enter 2 in the quantity box etc. Pieces will be cut in one continuous length.
- Due to varying monitor display settings, colours shown may differ slightly to the actual fabric.
- Any accessories in photos are all props and are not included in the price.
- Before using your fabric, it is advised to wash and dry your fabric as you would for a garment to allow for shrinkage. If you are unsure, cut out a small sample piece and test that piece first - measure the size of the piece before the wash and then measure again after the wash. Any fabrics damaged by lack of care are non-returnable.
- Please check your fabric on delivery prior to using. Any faults or damages must be made known to us within 30 days of delivery.