Part of The Assembly Line collection, the Box pleat dress is a stylish everyday hero, with an a-line shape and a gently exaggerated sleeve. It slips over the head, has a deep box pleat at back, wide sleeves that can be rolled up if you prefer, slit at sides, and in-seam pockets.
Model is 170 cm tall and wearing a size S.
SKILL LEVEL: VERY EASY
- 140-150 cm fabric width XS 1.6 m / S 1.8 m / M 2.1 m / L 2.2 m / XL 2.4 m / 2XL 2.5 m
- Suggested fabrics are mid weight fabrics such as denim, cotton twill or lightweight canvas.
You will also need:
- Matching thread
- Fusible interfacing
MAKE MORE WITH THIS PATTERN
- Use stiff thai silk for a full on glam sixties feel
- Make it sleeveless (hack)
- Shorten it to a tunic (hack)
This is a multi-size pattern, see options.
Seam allowances are included in the pattern.
The paper pattern comes carefully packaged in an envelope together with step-by-step assembly instruction.
Only the sewing pattern is supplied. Photos are for reference only for what the finished garment could look like.
Photo Credits: The Assembly Line