From mind the MAKER, this EcoVero™ Viscose is sumptuous and soft against the skin, perfect for any garment that requires a smooth drape.
Mind the MAKER: All the prints are made on dyed fabric, which means that the base colour is on both the front and the back side (not like a digital print, where the backside is white).
LENZING™ ECOVERO™ Viscose is a sustainably certified viscose fibre by LENZING™ with minimal environmental impact in the production process (compared to production of traditional viscose fibres).
Composition: 100% Lenzing™ EcoVero™ Viscose
Certification: STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®
Weight: 165 g/m²
Width: 145 cm
Washing Instruction: Wash at 30 degrees, 2-5% Shrinkage
Made in Turkey
Image Credits: 1-4 Mind the Maker, 5 Marine Wan
- Fabrics are sold in half metre increments so if you want one metre, you will need to enter 2 in the quantity box etc. Pieces will be cut in one continuous length.
- Due to varying monitor display settings, colours shown may differ slightly to the actual fabric.
- Any accessories in photos are all props and are not included in the price.
- Before using your fabric, it is advised to wash and dry your fabric as you would for a garment to allow for shrinkage. If you are unsure, cut out a small sample piece and test that piece first - measure the size of the piece before the wash and then measure again after the wash. Any fabrics damaged by lack of care are non-returnable.
- Please check your fabric on delivery prior to using. Any faults or damages must be made known to us within 30 days of delivery.