From Cloud9 Fabrics comes this Exuberant Cockatoos print in an Organic Cotton, designed by Louise Cunningham from her collection 'Garden of Eden'.
"Organic Cotton. Happy You. Happy Earth.
LOUISE CUNNINGHAM has been working as a freelance illustrator and surface pattern designer since 2005. She currently lives in Norwich, UK with her husband Rovert Starling (a children’s book author and illustrator), and their 1 year old daughter, Elsie."
As a Quilter's Cotton, this fabric has more structure than that of cotton lawn, and would make great boxy tops, shirts or skirts and trousers.
Composition: 100% Organic Cotton
Colour: Cockatoos, Black, Pink, Purple, Green, Orange
Care: Machine Wash Cold, Non-Chlorine Bleach, Tumble-Dry Low - Remove Promptly.
Made in South Korea
- Fabrics are sold in half metre increments so if you want one metre, you will need to enter 2 in the quantity box etc. Pieces will be cut in one continuous length.
- Due to varying monitor display settings, colours shown may differ slightly to the actual fabric.
- Any accessories in photos are all props and are not included in the price.
- Before using your fabric, it is advised to wash and dry your fabric as you would for a garment to allow for shrinkage. If you are unsure, cut out a small sample piece and test that piece first - measure the size of the piece before the wash and then measure again after the wash. Any fabrics damaged by lack of care are non-returnable.
- Please check your fabric on delivery prior to using. Any faults or damages must be made known to us within 30 days of delivery.