From Anuprerna, a beautifully soft handspun and handwoven cotton khadi. Lovely lightweight and breathable, this cloth is perfect for summer days and layers. Ideal for tops, shirts, oversized shirts etc.
Khadi is a hand-woven natural fibre cloth originating from eastern regions of the Indian subcontinent, mainly eastern India, northeastern India and Bangladesh, but are now broadly used in Pakistan and throughout India. It can be woven out of pre-dyed yarns or be dyed after the fabric has been woven.
Anuprerna works with six artisan clusters across West Bengal, India.
Cotton yarns dyed with natural & Azo-free organic dyes.
Handspun yarns and handwoven cloths are prone to slubs adding to character of the cloth, these are not flaws.
Composition: 100% Yarn Dyed Cotton
Weight: 95 gsm
Colour: Cream with Blue Stripes
Washing Instruction: Wash all-natural fabrics by hand or by machine on a very gentle cold cycle, using ecological laundry products.
Please keep in mind that heat makes natural fabrics shrink a bit and that all fabrics get much softer after washing.
Made In India
Photos: 1, 2, 6 A Kind Cloth. 3, 4, 5 Anuprerna
- Fabrics are sold in half metre increments so if you want one metre, you will need to enter 2 in the quantity box etc. Pieces will be cut in one continuous length.
- Due to varying monitor display settings, colours shown may differ slightly to the actual fabric.
- Any accessories in photos are all props and are not included in the price.
- Before using your fabric, it is advised to wash and dry your fabric as you would for a garment to allow for shrinkage. If you are unsure, cut out a small sample piece and test that piece first - measure the size of the piece before the wash and then measure again after the wash. Any fabrics damaged by lack of care are non-returnable.
- Please check your fabric on delivery prior to using. Any faults or damages must be made known to us within 30 days of delivery.