New for Autumn, Lise Tailor brings you Ditsy - the perfect combo of a classic pattern and the pleasure to sew an original fabric. An explosion of daisies on a blue base is the key of a timeless style be you project for little girls or women. Let’s be natural choosing a blouse, a skirt or a dress, pimp a simple jacket with a pretty contrasting lining.
Lise Tailor fabrics are printed in an environmentally responsible way and comply with the Oeko-Tex standard.
Composition: 100% Cotton
Certifications: Step by Oeko-Tex certified
Colour: Blue background with daisies print
Washing Care: 30°C and a soft soap for machine wash, followed by a gentle spin cycle (no dryer), ironing at a low temperature. It is recommended fabrics are washed thoroughly before sewing. Once sewn, in order to preserve the colours, wash and iron your clothes inside out.
Made in France
Image Credits: 1 A Kind Cloth, 2-5 Lise Tailor
- Fabrics are sold in half metre increments so if you want one metre, you will need to enter 2 in the quantity box etc. Pieces will be cut in one continuous length.
- Due to varying monitor display settings, colours shown may differ slightly to the actual fabric.
- Any accessories in photos are all props and are not included in the price.
- Before using your fabric, it is advised to wash and dry your fabric as you would for a garment to allow for shrinkage. If you are unsure, cut out a small sample piece and test that piece first - measure the size of the piece before the wash and then measure again after the wash. Any fabrics damaged by lack of care are non-returnable.
- Please check your fabric on delivery prior to using. Any faults or damages must be made known to us within 30 days of delivery.
Need matching thread?
We recommend: Scanfil Organic Cotton Sewing Thread in Stormy Blue 4819
As there is a limited selection of thread colours, an identical colour is not always possible. We have selected what we think is the closest colour match.