From Cloud9 Fabrics comes this beautiful Floral Flight print in an Organic Cotton, designed by Kate Merritt from her collection 'Dragons and Lanterns.'
"Organic Cotton. Happy You. Happy Earth.
KATE MERRITT is an English designer/illustrator living and working just outside of Paris. She has a passion for patterns and is inpired by nature and everything around her.
DRAGONS & LANTERNS was inspired by a project Kate did about ‘Kabuki’, which is a type of Japanese theatre. She loves the symmetry in the Japanese traditional prints and the dramatic portrayal of mythical beasts especially dragons."
A Quilter's Cotton, this fabric has slightly more structure than that of a cotton lawn, and is perfect for boxy tops, shirts, skirts, shorts, trousers.
Composition: 100% Organic Cotton
Colour: Floral Flight, Yellow, Blue, Green, Red
Care: Machine Wash Cold, Non-Chlorine Bleach, Tumble-Dry Low - Remove Promptly.
Made in South Korea
- Fabrics are sold in half metre increments so if you want one metre, you will need to enter 2 in the quantity box etc. Pieces will be cut in one continuous length.
- Due to varying monitor display settings, colours shown may differ slightly to the actual fabric.
- Any accessories in photos are all props and are not included in the price.
- Before using your fabric, it is advised to wash and dry your fabric as you would for a garment to allow for shrinkage. If you are unsure, cut out a small sample piece and test that piece first - measure the size of the piece before the wash and then measure again after the wash. Any fabrics damaged by lack of care are non-returnable.
- Please check your fabric on delivery prior to using. Any faults or damages must be made known to us within 30 days of delivery.