From Fabriclore, this beautiful cloth is a sustainable Soybean Cotton. A plant protein fibre made from soy pulp, the fibres are processed with zero chemicals.
A delicate fibre, the soybean is blended with cotton for strength, keeping moisture at bay. The fabric is incredibly soft and silky, with a very fluid drape.
With beautiful hand blocked designs nature inspired, this fabric is perfect for blouses and summery dresses
Composition: Soybean Cotton
Weight: 90 g/m²
Width: 111 cm
Colour: Green background with small blue flowers
Washing Care: Dry-Clean / Gentle cold wash, 2-5% Shrinkage
Made in: India
Image Credits: A Kind Cloth
- Fabrics are sold in half metre increments so if you want one metre, you will need to enter 2 in the quantity box etc. Pieces will be cut in one continuous length.
- Due to varying monitor display settings, colours shown may differ slightly to the actual fabric.
- Due to the handmade nature of these fabrics and prints, there may be slight inconsistencies and irregularities throughout the piece, these are part of the charm of artisanal fabrics, and are not considered flaws.
- Any accessories in photos are all props and are not included in the price.
- Before using your fabric, it is advised to wash and dry your fabric as you would for a garment to allow for shrinkage. If you are unsure, cut out a small sample piece and test that piece first - measure the size of the piece before the wash and then measure again after the wash. Any fabrics damaged by lack of care are non-returnable.
- Please check your fabric on delivery prior to using. Any faults or damages must be made known to us within 30 days of delivery.