A stunning digitally printed Viscose fabric from Lady McElroy consisting of all the florals such as the Chelsea flower show.
Flowers within a soft palette of subdued colour on a cream background, the Viscose fabric both looks and drapes perfectly for weddings and summer occasions! Ethically sourced and sustainable Florenza Crepe gives it a slight linen-like look.
A soft fine lightweight viscose crepe with fluid drapery, it doesn't fold flat; this fabric is suitable for blouses, shirts, tops, dresses, skirts etc.
Composition: 100% Viscose Florenza Crepe Digital Print
Colour: Cream, pinks, greens
Washing / Care: 30℃ or delicate wash, warm iron, do not tumble dry
Photos: A Kind Cloth
- Fabrics are sold in half metre increments so if you want one metre, you will need to enter 2 in the quantity box etc. Pieces will be cut in one continuous length.
- Due to varying monitor display settings, colours shown may differ slightly to the actual fabric.
- Any accessories in photos are all props and are not included in the price.
- Before using your fabric, it is advised to wash and dry your fabric as you would for a garment to allow for shrinkage. If you are unsure, cut out a small sample piece and test that piece first - measure the size of the piece before the wash and then measure again after the wash. Any fabrics damaged by lack of care are non-returnable.
- Please check your fabric on delivery prior to using. Any faults or damages must be made known to us within 30 days of delivery.
Need matching thread? We recommend:
Scanfil Organic Cotton Thread in Carnation Pink 4809
Mettler Recycled Polyester Thread in Shell 0082
As there is a limited selection of thread colours, an identical colour is not always possible. We have selected what we think is the closest colour match.