A beautiful digitally printed Viscose fabric from Lady McElroy of Daisies on a Midnight background.
Who doesn't love a daisy - they're just simply beautiful! A perfect fabric design whether for summer occasions or to cheer everyone up in darker seasons!
Ethically sourced and sustainable Morracain Crepe is slightly weightier and more textured than a viscose challis, but still drapes very fluidly.
A soft lightweight viscose crepe fabric suitable for blouses, shirts, tops, dresses, skirts etc.
Composition: 100% Viscose Morracain Crepe Digital Print
Colour: Off-white/yellow flowers on a dark Midnight Blue background
Washing / Care: 30℃ or delicate wash, warm iron, do not tumble dry
Photos: A Kind Cloth
- Fabrics are sold in half metre increments so if you want one metre, you will need to enter 2 in the quantity box etc. Pieces will be cut in one continuous length.
- Due to varying monitor display settings, colours shown may differ slightly to the actual fabric.
- Any accessories in photos are all props and are not included in the price.
- Before using your fabric, it is advised to wash and dry your fabric as you would for a garment to allow for shrinkage. If you are unsure, cut out a small sample piece and test that piece first - measure the size of the piece before the wash and then measure again after the wash. Any fabrics damaged by lack of care are non-returnable.
- Please check your fabric on delivery prior to using. Any faults or damages must be made known to us within 30 days of delivery.
Need matching thread? We recommend:
Scanfil Organic Cotton Thread in Midnight 4818
or Mettler Recycled Polyester Thread in Darkest Blue 0821
As there is a limited selection of thread colours, an identical colour is not always possible. We have selected what we think is the closest colour match.