If florals are your thing, then you can't miss out on this stunning digitally printed Viscose fabric from Lady McElroy.
With birds and flora, there's almost a tropical essence to the print, on a gorgeous bluey green colour background, a soft pine / teal. Ethically sourced and sustainable Florenza Crepe gives it a slight linen-like look.
A soft fine lightweight viscose crepe with fluid drapery, it doesn't fold flat; this fabric is suitable for blouses, shirts, tops, dresses, skirts etc. Perfect for weddings and summer occasions!
Composition: 100% Viscose Florenza Crepe Digital Print
Colour: Green, reds, pinks, yellow
Washing / Care: 30℃ or delicate wash, warm iron, do not tumble dry
Photos: A Kind Cloth
- Fabrics are sold in half metre increments so if you want one metre, you will need to enter 2 in the quantity box etc. Pieces will be cut in one continuous length.
- Due to varying monitor display settings, colours shown may differ slightly to the actual fabric.
- Any accessories in photos are all props and are not included in the price.
- Before using your fabric, it is advised to wash and dry your fabric as you would for a garment to allow for shrinkage. If you are unsure, cut out a small sample piece and test that piece first - measure the size of the piece before the wash and then measure again after the wash. Any fabrics damaged by lack of care are non-returnable.
- Please check your fabric on delivery prior to using. Any faults or damages must be made known to us within 30 days of delivery.
Mettler Recycled Polyester Thread in Vintage 1214
As there is a limited selection of thread colours, an identical colour is not always possible. We have selected what we think is the closest colour match.