nani IRO's 'Lei Nani' collection by Naomi Ito Textile:
"Just like the flowers made into the gift of a lei,
I wish that this textile reaches to the moment something by hand is created.
I named this “Lei nani” after the Hawaiian word for a beautiful flower crown."
A soft sumptuous lightweight premium linen in a beautiful nani IRO print, perfect for stylish spring/summer tops, skirts and dresses.
Composition: 100% Linen
Weight: 164 g/m²
Width: 110 cm
Made in: Japan
Photos 2, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 Copyright: © · KOKKA Co. Ltd & Naomi Ito
- Fabrics are sold in half metre increments so if you want one metre, you will need to enter 2 in the quantity box etc. Pieces will be cut in one continuous length.
- Due to varying monitor display settings, colours shown may differ slightly to the actual fabric.
- Any accessories in photos are all props and are not included in the price.
- Before using your fabric, it is advised to wash and dry your fabric as you would for a garment to allow for shrinkage. If you are unsure, cut out a small sample piece and test that piece first - measure the size of the piece before the wash and then measure again after the wash. Any fabrics damaged by lack of care are non-returnable.
- Please check your fabric on delivery prior to using. Any faults or damages must be made known to us within 30 days of delivery.