Light plain weave with small ‘diamond’ shaped pattern textures.
Made with TENCEL™ Lyocell fibres, it has a matte appearance and a luscious soft drape, perfect for blouses, shirts, skirts, dresses etc.
Composition: 100% TENCEL™ Lyocell
Certifications: Certified according to STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® (product class 2)
Weight: 120g/m² (+/- %5)
Width: 140 cm (+/-3%)
Colour: Deep Green
Washing Care: Water Temp 30ºC, Shrinkage: 2-5%
Designed in Denmark, manufactured in Turkey.
Image Credits: 1 A Kind Cloth, 2-4 meetMILK®
- Fabrics are sold in half metre increments so if you want one metre, you will need to enter 2 in the quantity box etc. Pieces will be cut in one continuous length.
- Due to varying monitor display settings, colours shown may differ slightly to the actual fabric.
- Any accessories in photos are all props and are not included in the price.
- Before using your fabric, it is advised to wash and dry your fabric as you would for a garment to allow for shrinkage. If you are unsure, cut out a small sample piece and test that piece first - measure the size of the piece before the wash and then measure again after the wash. Any fabrics damaged by lack of care are non-returnable.
- Please check your fabric on delivery prior to using. Any faults or damages must be made known to us within 30 days of delivery.