Lise Tailor brings you 'Dottie', a plain dotted viscose proposing trendy and classic colours for those who like basics or those who want to soften a printed jacket with an elegant lining for example.
Timeless, Dottie discreetly brings a touch of sophistication. A jumpsuit, a circle skirt, ruffles, scallops, no question to ask, Dottie will suit!
Soft and supple, this fabric will be perfect for creating your pretty dresses, blouses, skirts or shirts.
Lise Tailor fabrics are printed in an environmentally responsible way and comply with the Oeko-Tex standard.
Dottie also available in Terracotta colour.
Composition: 100% Viscose
Certifications: Oeko-Tex certified
Colour: Plum, Pinky/Purple, Fuchsia Pink
Washing Care: 30°C and a soft soap for machine wash, followed by a gentle spin cycle (no dryer), ironing at a low temperature
Made in France
Image Credits: 1-6 Lise Tailor, 7 A Kind Cloth
- Fabrics are sold in half metre increments so if you want one metre, you will need to enter 2 in the quantity box etc. Pieces will be cut in one continuous length.
- Due to varying monitor display settings, colours shown may differ slightly to the actual fabric.
- Any accessories in photos are all props and are not included in the price.
- Before using your fabric, it is advised to wash and dry your fabric as you would for a garment to allow for shrinkage. If you are unsure, cut out a small sample piece and test that piece first - measure the size of the piece before the wash and then measure again after the wash. Any fabrics damaged by lack of care are non-returnable.
- Please check your fabric on delivery prior to using. Any faults or damages must be made known to us within 30 days of delivery.