New for Autumn, Lise Tailor brings another stunning environmentally-friendly EcoVero Viscose, printed with a bright bold abstract pattern, the exclusive Wonderland.
"Wonderland transports us to a wondrous world filled with vibrant colours that explode like fireworks. A mixture of lively tones that dance like flames. These ripples mix together to create movement and bring light and vitality. It is a hymn to happiness where the warm hues: terracotta, orange, fuchsia respond to the cold electric blue, purple and green hues. This harmony allows all associations depending on the mood.
This abstract pattern transports us to an imaginary world where only colours matter."
A strong pattern to sew in a long dress to assert your style or in a little touch version skirt, or top to match it with another plain piece preferably. The vibrancy of the colours can be counterbalanced by notes of brown present on the fabric.
Lise Tailor fabrics are printed in an environmentally responsible way and comply with the Oeko-Tex standard.
Composition: 100% Viscose from FSC certified forests
Certifications: LENZING™ ECOVERO™, Step by Oeko-Tex certified
Washing Care: 30°C and a soft soap for machine wash, followed by a gentle spin cycle (no dryer), ironing at a low temperature
Made in France
Image Credits: Lise Tailor
- Fabrics are sold in half metre increments so if you want one metre, you will need to enter 2 in the quantity box etc. Pieces will be cut in one continuous length.
- Due to varying monitor display settings, colours shown may differ slightly to the actual fabric.
- Any accessories in photos are all props and are not included in the price.
- Before using your fabric, it is advised to wash and dry your fabric as you would for a garment to allow for shrinkage. If you are unsure, cut out a small sample piece and test that piece first - measure the size of the piece before the wash and then measure again after the wash. Any fabrics damaged by lack of care are non-returnable.
- Please check your fabric on delivery prior to using. Any faults or damages must be made known to us within 30 days of delivery.