From Fabriclore comes this super-soft light blue, lightweight Denim cloth made from sustainable Lyocell fibres.
Lyocell is a fibre extracted from wood pulp and has naturally breathable and moisture-wicking properties.
The denim is much softer than a cotton denim with a much softer handle, creating fluid drapery, perfect for shirts, blouses, skirts and dresses.
Composition: 100% Lyocell
Weight: 130 g/m²
Width: 152cm / 60"
Colour: Light Blue
Washing Care: Gentle hand wash in cold water
Made in: India
Image Credits: A Kind Cloth
- Fabrics are sold in half metre increments so if you want one metre, you will need to enter 2 in the quantity box etc. Pieces will be cut in one continuous length.
- Due to varying monitor display settings, colours shown may differ slightly to the actual fabric.
- Any accessories in photos are all props and are not included in the price.
- Before using your fabric, it is advised to wash and dry your fabric as you would for a garment to allow for shrinkage. If you are unsure, cut out a small sample piece and test that piece first - measure the size of the piece before the wash and then measure again after the wash. Any fabrics damaged by lack of care are non-returnable.
- Please check your fabric on delivery prior to using. Any faults or damages must be made known to us within 30 days of delivery.
Need matching thread? We recommend:
Scanfil Organic Cotton Sewing Thread in Dusk 4816
As there is a limited selection of thread colours, an identical colour is not always possible. We have selected what we think is the closest colour match.