A classic Indian handloom yarn-dyed cotton in rich indigo with a white pinstripe.
This is a soft, light-weight cotton which would make a beautiful shirt. Perfect for tops, dresses, pyjamas and lightweight curtains.
Composition: 100% Organic Cotton
Washing Care: This fabric is hand dyed. For the first couple of washes, place the fabric in the washing machine drum at 30 or 40 degrees with a handful of table salt. This will fix the dye to prevent it from running.
Made in: India
Image Credits: Merchant & Mills
* Please note: Indian hand-woven cloths are sometimes susceptible to irregularities in the print, this is all part of their charm and are not classed as flaws.
- Fabrics are sold in half metre increments so if you want one metre, you will need to enter 2 in the quantity box etc. Pieces will be cut in one continuous length.
- Due to varying monitor display settings, colours shown may differ slightly to the actual fabric.
- Any accessories in photos are all props and are not included in the price.
- Before using your fabric, it is advised to wash and dry your fabric as you would for a garment to allow for shrinkage. If you are unsure, cut out a small sample piece and test that piece first - measure the size of the piece before the wash and then measure again after the wash. Any fabrics damaged by lack of care are non-returnable.
- Please check your fabric on delivery prior to using. Any faults or damages must be made known to us within 30 days of delivery.
Need matching thread? We recommend:
Scanfil Organic Cotton Sewing Thread in Midnight 4818
As there is a limited selection of thread colours, an identical colour is not always possible. We have selected what we think is the closest colour match.