An organic cotton voile which is soft, lightweight, and comfortable on the skin, in a deep marine blue.
It is semi-sheer with a gentle drape, you could use it as one layer or doubled up. Note if you are using it as one layer you’ll see what you are wearing underneath, less so with the darker colours. Also ideal for facings and linings.
- 100% Organic Cotton.
- Oeko-Tex and GOTS certified.
- Approx 80gsm.
- 115cm wide.
- Made in India.
- Organic cotton is prone to occasional white slubs, these are not flaws.
- Wash at 30/40 degrees, with a non bio detergent, and on a gentle spin. Always pre wash your cloth before sewing to get rid of any shrinkage.
Photo Credits: Merchant & Mills
- Fabrics are sold in half metre increments so if you want one metre, you will need to enter 2 in the quantity box etc. Pieces will be cut in one continuous length.
- Due to varying monitor display settings, colours shown may differ slightly to the actual fabric.
- Any accessories in photos are all props and are not included in the price.
- Before using your fabric, it is advised to wash and dry your fabric as you would for a garment to allow for shrinkage. If you are unsure, cut out a small sample piece and test that piece first - measure the size of the piece before the wash and then measure again after the wash. Any fabrics damaged by lack of care are non-returnable.
- Please check your fabric on delivery prior to using. Any faults or damages must be made known to us within 30 days of delivery.