(£16.00 per metre)
From mind the MAKER, this EcoVero™ Viscose Vera Crepe is sumptuous and soft against the skin, perfect for any garment that requires a smooth drape.
A soft, medium weight crepe fabric with beautifully fluid drape in a gorgeous vintage purple hue. Perfect for tops, blouses, shirts, dresses etc.
LENZING™ ECOVERO™ Viscose is a sustainably certified viscose fibre by LENZING™ with minimal environmental impact in the production process (compared to production of traditional viscose fibres).
Composition: 100% LENZING™ EcoVero™ Viscose
Certification: STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®
Weight: 170 g/m²
Width: 140 cm
Washing Instruction: Wash at 40°C, 2-5% Shrinkage, Do Not Bleach, Do Not Tumble Dry, Do Not Dry Clean, Cool Iron max 110°C.
Designed in Denmark, manufactured in Turkey
Photos: mind the MAKER by We do Fabric ApS
- Fabrics are sold in half metre increments so if you want one metre, you will need to enter 2 in the quantity box etc. Pieces will be cut in one continuous length.
- Due to varying monitor display settings, colours shown may differ slightly to the actual fabric.
- Any accessories in photos are all props and are not included in the price.
- Before using your fabric, it is advised to wash and dry your fabric as you would for a garment to allow for shrinkage. If you are unsure, cut out a small sample piece and test that piece first - measure the size of the piece before the wash and then measure again after the wash. Any fabrics damaged by lack of care are non-returnable.
- Please check your fabric on delivery prior to using. Any faults or damages must be made known to us within 30 days of delivery.
Need matching thread? We recommend:
Scanfil Organic Cotton Sewing Thread in Purple 4813
Mettler Seracycle Recycled Polyester in Deep Purple 0046
As there is a limited selection of thread colours, an identical colour is not always possible. We have selected what we think is the closest colour match.