From Fabriclore, this beautiful exclusive cloth comes from the inspiration of Mughal flowers across India.
Intricately crafted, these gorgeous hand blocked designs consist of ornamental motifs, vines and lotus flowers, to Mughal leaves and coconut trees. Yet this design gives off some vintage vibes!
A larger repeated motif, Booti style, across the width of the fabric. Each flower measures 90mm x 60mm at widest points.
Hand Block printed onto organic cotton, this lightweight cloth is suitable for tops, skirts, dresses, casual trousers, as well as for accessories and household items.
Composition: 100% Organic Cotton
Weight: 80 g/m²
Width: 111 cm
Colour: Cream background, flowers in yellows, oranges, greens
Washing Care: Gentle hand wash in cold water separately as hand block prints may bleed a little in the first few washes
Made in: India
Image Credits: A Kind Cloth
- Fabrics are sold in half metre increments so if you want one metre, you will need to enter 2 in the quantity box etc. Pieces will be cut in one continuous length.
- Due to varying monitor display settings, colours shown may differ slightly to the actual fabric.
- Due to the handmade nature of these fabrics and prints, there may be slight inconsistencies and irregularities throughout the piece, these are part of the charm of artisanal fabrics, and are not considered flaws.
- Any accessories in photos are all props and are not included in the price.
- Before using your fabric, it is advised to wash and dry your fabric as you would for a garment to allow for shrinkage. If you are unsure, cut out a small sample piece and test that piece first - measure the size of the piece before the wash and then measure again after the wash. Any fabrics damaged by lack of care are non-returnable.
- Please check your fabric on delivery prior to using. Any faults or damages must be made known to us within 30 days of delivery.
Need matching thread? We recommend:
Scanfil Organic Cotton Sewing Thread in Straw 4802 or