From mind the MAKER, this beautiful Ocean coloured fine linen knit is sheer, soft and breathable; lightweight, perfect for those summer layers.
Mind the MAKER: The fibres in our Fine Linen Knit is certified according to European Flax® standard, and is produced exclusively in France, Belgium, or the Netherlands.
The EUROPEAN FLAX® Charter, signed by all the Flax producers, guarantees local farming that respects the environment and commits to zero irrigation, zero GMO, and zero waste.
Fibre extraction (scutching) is 100% mechanical, meaning zero chemicals are used in the process.
Composition: 100% Linen
Certification: STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®
Weight: 145 g/m²
Width: 145 cm
Washing Instruction: Wash at 30 degrees, dry flat. Shrinkage: 3-5% length and 2-3% width.
- Fabrics are sold in half metre increments so if you want one metre, you will need to enter 2 in the quantity box etc. Pieces will be cut in one continuous length.
- Due to varying monitor display settings, colours shown may differ slightly to the actual fabric.
- Any accessories in photos are all props and are not included in the price.
- Before using your fabric, it is advised to wash and dry your fabric as you would for a garment to allow for shrinkage. If you are unsure, cut out a small sample piece and test that piece first - measure the size of the piece before the wash and then measure again after the wash. Any fabrics damaged by lack of care are non-returnable.
- Please check your fabric on delivery prior to using. Any faults or damages must be made known to us within 30 days of delivery.