mind the MAKER presents this beautiful Organic Bark Jacquard - a soft and thick jacquard knit with firm elastic stretch.
A bark effect pattern which also looks an animal print effect! Perfect thickness for sweaters, cardigans and knit dresses.
Composition: 95% Organic Cotton, 5% Elastane
Width: 150 cm
Colour: Dry Mustard, Ocean
Washing Care: Water Temp 40ºC or 105ºF, Dry Flat, Warm Iron Max Temp 150ºC or 300ºF, Dry Normal Medium Heat, Shrinkage: 2-5%
Made in Turkey
Image Credits: 1 A Kind Cloth, 2-6 mind the MAKER
- Fabrics are sold in half metre increments so if you want one metre, you will need to enter 2 in the quantity box etc. Pieces will be cut in one continuous length.
- Due to varying monitor display settings, colours shown may differ slightly to the actual fabric.
- Any accessories in photos are all props and are not included in the price.
- Before using your fabric, it is advised to wash and dry your fabric as you would for a garment to allow for shrinkage. If you are unsure, cut out a small sample piece and test that piece first - measure the size of the piece before the wash and then measure again after the wash. Any fabrics damaged by lack of care are non-returnable.
- Please check your fabric on delivery prior to using. Any faults or damages must be made known to us within 30 days of delivery.
Need matching thread? We recommend:
Scanfil Organic Cotton Sewing Thread in Sapphire 4815
As there is a limited selection of thread colours, an identical colour is not always possible. We have selected what we think is the closest colour match.