From About Blue, Parrot Blue is part of their 'Wonders of Life' collection, this 100% crepe viscose: a light, supple and slightly shiny fabric. It is perfect for sewing light garments such as blouses, loose dresses, culottes and long skirts. Also ideal for ruffles or pleating.
Composition: 100% Viscose
Weight: 130 g/m²
Colour: Blue and Rust
Washing Care: Machine wash at 30°C
Made in Turkey
Image Credits: 1-2 A Kind Cloth, 3-6 About Blue
- Fabrics are sold in half metre increments so if you want one metre, you will need to enter 2 in the quantity box etc. Pieces will be cut in one continuous length.
- Due to varying monitor display settings, colours shown may differ slightly to the actual fabric.
- Any accessories in photos are all props and are not included in the price.
- Before using your fabric, it is advised to wash and dry your fabric as you would for a garment to allow for shrinkage. If you are unsure, cut out a small sample piece and test that piece first - measure the size of the piece before the wash and then measure again after the wash. Any fabrics damaged by lack of care are non-returnable.
- Please check your fabric on delivery prior to using. Any faults or damages must be made known to us within 30 days of delivery.
Scanfil Organic Cotton Sewing Thread in Stormy Blue 4819
As there is a limited selection of thread colours, an identical colour is not always possible. We have selected what we think is the closest colour match.