Please note: This listing is for a fabric piece of approx 120cm.
Merchant & Mills' organic poplin is a tightly woven cotton, washed at the mill to give a soft, lived in feel.
It has a gentle drape but will still hold it’s shape fairly well, so great for full dresses and skirts if you want a bit of structure.
A perfect choice for beginner sewers, very easy to work with.
Valencia is of a rust orange colour.
- 100% Organic Cotton.
- Oeko-Tex and GOTS certified.
- 125gsm / 3.7oz.
- 150cm wide.
- Made in Turkey.
- Organic cotton is prone to occasional white slubs, these are not flaws.
- Wash at 30/40 degrees, with a non bio detergent, and on a gentle spin. Always pre wash your cloth before sewing to get rid of any shrinkage.
Photo Credits: Merchant & Mills
- Due to varying monitor display settings, colours shown may differ slightly to the actual fabric.
- Any accessories in photos are all props and are not included in the price.
- Before using your fabric, it is advised to wash and dry your fabric as you would for a garment to allow for shrinkage.
- Sale items are non-returnable.