Please note: This listing is for a fabric piece of approx 90cm.
An organic cotton voile which is soft, lightweight, and comfortable on the skin. Though this is classed as a slate grey colour by Merchant & Mills, I would say it is more of a bluey grey colour.
It is semi-sheer with a gentle drape, you could use it as one layer or doubled up. Note if you are using it as one layer you’ll see what you are wearing underneath, less so with the darker colours. Also ideal for facings and linings.
- 100% Organic Cotton.
- Oeko-Tex and GOTS certified.
- Approx 80gsm.
- 115cm wide.
- Made in India.
- Organic cotton is prone to occasional white slubs, these are not flaws.
- Wash at 30/40 degrees, with a non bio detergent, and on a gentle spin. Always pre wash your cloth before sewing to get rid of any shrinkage.
Photo Credits: Merchant & Mills
- Due to varying monitor display settings, colours shown may differ slightly to the actual fabric.
- Any accessories in photos are all props and are not included in the price.
- Before using your fabric, it is advised to wash and dry your fabric as you would for a garment to allow for shrinkage.
- Sale items are non-returnable.
Scanfil Organic Cotton Sewing Thread in Sapphire 4815
Mettler Recycled Polyester Thread in Blue Shadow 0311
As there is a limited selection of thread colours, an identical colour is not always possible. We have selected what we think is the closest colour match.