Known as one of the most sustainable, eco-friendly fabrics, this Tencel twill is incredibly drapey, soft and breathable.
Similar aesthetic to a cotton drill, with a slight glossy effect after the sandwashing process.
A lovely purple colour to add colour to your wardrobe without being overly bright!
Suitable for dresses, skirts, trousers, lightweight jackets etc.
- Composition: 100% Lenzing Tencel
- Weight: 210gsm
- Width: 150cm
- Washing / Care: 30℃ cool wash, do not bleach, low iron
- Fabrics are sold in half metre increments so if you want one metre, you will need to enter 2 in the quantity box etc. Pieces will be cut in one continuous length.
- Due to varying monitor display settings, colours shown may differ slightly to the actual fabric.
- Any accessories in photos are all props and are not included in the price.
- Before using your fabric, it is advised to wash and dry your fabric as you would for a garment to allow for shrinkage. If you are unsure, cut out a small sample piece and test that piece first - measure the size of the piece before the wash and then measure again after the wash. Any fabrics damaged by lack of care are non-returnable.
- Please check your fabric on delivery prior to using. Any faults or damages must be made known to us within 30 days of delivery.