A teal blue hand block pattern from Jaipur.
Traditional hand block and dye techniques are used to make this wonderful rural cloth.
Ideal for tops, trousers, and dresses.
- 100% organic cotton. GOTS certified.
- 115cm wide.
- 100 gsm.
- Country of origin; India.
- For the first couple of washes, place the fabric in the washing machine drum at 30 or 40 degrees with a handful of table salt. This will help fix the dye to prevent it running.
- Fabrics are sold in half metre increments so if you want one metre, you will need to enter 2 in the quantity box etc. Pieces will be cut in one continuous length.
- Due to varying monitor display settings, colours shown may differ slightly to the actual fabric.
- Any accessories in photos are all props and are not included in the price.
- Before using your fabric, it is advised to wash and dry your fabric as you would for a garment to allow for shrinkage. If you are unsure, cut out a small sample piece and test that piece first - measure the size of the piece before the wash and then measure again after the wash. Any fabrics damaged by lack of care are non-returnable.
- Please check your fabric on delivery prior to using. Any faults or damages must be made known to us within 30 days of delivery.
Need matching thread?
Scanfil Organic Cotton Sewing Thread in Stormy Blue 4819
As there is a limited selection of thread colours, an identical colour is not always possible. We have selected what we think is the closest colour match.