This "Stardust" double cotton gauze fabric is embroidered with golden dots. Light and comfortable, this Atelier Brunette fabric is a pleasure to sew and wear. Its poetic hues and fine, sparkling embroidery will be perfect for sewing clothing for children and adults as well as for home and decor accessories.
Designed in France // Printed in India
COMPOSITION & MAINTENANCE
Composition: 100% High Quality Double Gauze Cotton, CE certified inks
Certification: Oeko-Tex 100 Standard
Width: 136cm / 53"
Washing/ Care: Cold wash, gentle spin - do not tumble dry
- Fabrics are sold in half metre increments so if you want one metre, you will need to enter 2 in the quantity box etc. Pieces will be cut in one continuous length.
- Due to varying monitor display settings, colours shown may differ slightly to the actual fabric.
- Any accessories in photos are all props and are not included in the price.
- Before using your fabric, it is advised to wash and dry your fabric as you would for a garment to allow for shrinkage. If you are unsure, cut out a small sample piece and test that piece first - measure the size of the piece before the wash and then measure again after the wash. Any fabrics damaged by lack of care are non-returnable.
- Please check your fabric on delivery prior to using. Any faults or damages must be made known to us within 30 days of delivery.