An empowering design for Cloud9 Fabrics from the Universal Love collection, designed by Elizabeth Olwen.
A warming retro design of the word 'Hugs' squished within a love-heart shape, repeated across the fabric.
Universal Love is about awakening to and connecting with opportunities, surrounding ourselves with messages that empower and support us, so we can empower and support each other.
Elizabeth Olwen is a Canadian print and pattern designer living in Portugal. Creating highly considered patterns infused with heart and soul, with the intention of spreading beauty, of amplifying joy.
For Cloud9 Fabrics: "Organic Cotton. Happy You. Happy Earth."
A Quilter's Weight Cotton, this fabric has more structure than that of a cotton lawn, and so, is perfect for quilting. Suitable for garments that don't need fluid drape, but a bit of structure, such as boxy tops, shirts, skirts, shorts, trousers.
Composition: 100% Organic Cotton
Width: 44"-45" / 111cm-114cm
Colour: Cream background
Care: Machine Wash Cold, Non-Chlorine Bleach, Tumble-Dry Low - Remove Promptly.
Made in: Pakistan
Images: 1-4 A KIND CLOTH, 5-6 Cloud9 Fabrics
- Fabrics are sold in half metre increments so if you want one metre, you will need to enter 2 in the quantity box etc. Pieces will be cut in one continuous length.
- Due to varying monitor display settings, colours shown may differ slightly to the actual fabric.
- Any accessories in photos are all props and are not included in the price.
- Before using your fabric, it is advised to wash and dry your fabric as you would for a garment to allow for shrinkage. If you are unsure, cut out a small sample piece and test that piece first - measure the size of the piece before the wash and then measure again after the wash. Any fabrics damaged by lack of care are non-returnable.
- Please check your fabric on delivery prior to using. Any faults or damages must be made known to us within 30 days of delivery.
Scanfil Organic Cotton Sewing Thread in Natural 4801 or
Mettler Seracycle Recycled Polyester Thread in Eggshell 1000
As there is a limited selection of thread colours, an identical colour is not always possible. We have selected what we think is the closest colour match.