A gorgeous design print, Liliana Rosy comes from the Amour Vert collection By Monaluna Fabrics:
Rosehips silhouettes repeated patterns on a salmon pink / orange background. (Actual colour is more peach colour than shown in the photos)
A lovely lightweight cotton, suitable for shirts, blouses, tops and skirts etc.
From Monaluna Fabrics: "When we say our fabric is organic, we mean that the entire production process excludes the use of synthetic fertilisers and pesticides, and that there are no harmful chemicals, heavy metals or toxic elements used in the farming, weaving, dying or processing of the fabric. Additionally, the mills that produce our fabrics must meet strict social criteria, ensuring that the fabric is safely and ethically produced.
Our dyes are not vegetable dyes, but they do meet the organic standard, which guarantees that there are no harmful chemicals or heavy metals used in the dyes."
Composition: 100% Organic Cotton Poplin
Weight: 126 g/m²
Width: 44/45in (111/114cm)
Colour: Salmon Pink/Orange background
Washing Care: Machine wash cool with like colours. Gentle cycle. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Warm iron if needed.
Made in: South Korea, Designed in the US
Images: 1-3 A KIND CLOTH, 4 Monaluna Fabrics
- Fabrics are sold in half metre increments so if you want one metre, you will need to enter 2 in the quantity box etc. Pieces will be cut in one continuous length.
- Due to varying monitor display settings, colours shown may differ slightly to the actual fabric.
- Any accessories in photos are all props and are not included in the price.
- Before using your fabric, it is advised to wash and dry your fabric as you would for a garment to allow for shrinkage. If you are unsure, cut out a small sample piece and test that piece first - measure the size of the piece before the wash and then measure again after the wash. Any fabrics damaged by lack of care are non-returnable.
- Please check your fabric on delivery prior to using. Any faults or damages must be made known to us within 30 days of delivery.