From The Assembly Line, the A-line midi skirt is easy sewing with a modern finish.
It has an A-line fit and is detailed with an elasticated waistband and side slant pockets. The pattern comes with several versions to choose from - the regular waistband, the paper bag waistband with belt loops and a belt, the regular straight hemline, the rounded hemline and the elasticated hemline.
Size: XS-L or XL-3XL
SKILL LEVEL: BEGINNER
110-120 cm fabric width
XS 1.7 m / S 1.9 m / M 2.0 m / L 2.1 m / XL 2.1 m / 2.3 XL m / 2.3 XL m
140-150 cm fabric width
XS 1.3 m / S 1.3 m / M 1.4 m / L 1.7 m / XL 1.9 m / 2XL 1.9 m / 3XL 1.9 m
Suggested fabrics are light to mid-weight fabrics such as cotton poplin, denim, wool, faux leather, cotton twill.
You will also need:
- Matching thread
- Fusible interfacing
- For Regular waistband 50 mm elastic tape, XS 70 cm, S 80 cm, M 90 cm, L 100 cm, XL 110 cm, 2XL 120 cm, 3XL 130 cm
- For Paper bag waistband 30 mm elastic tape, XS 70 cm, S 80 cm, M 90 cm, L 100 cm, XL 110 cm, 2XL 120 cm, 3XL 130 cm
- For Elasticated hem 50 mm elastic tape, XS 100 cm, S 110 cm, M 120 cm, L 130 cm, XL 140 cm, 2XL 150 cm, 3XL 160 cm
This is a multi-size pattern, see options.
Seam allowances are included in the pattern, which comes carefully packaged in an envelope together with step-by-step assembly instructions.
MAKE MORE WITH THIS PATTERN
- Wear it as a dress together with a cuff top made in the same fabric
- Perfect shape for a leather skirt
- Lengthen to a maxi skirt or shorten to a miniskirt
- Make the stitching in contrasting colour
- Wear the paper bag version with another belt
Photo Credits: The Assembly Line
Only the sewing pattern is supplied. Photos are for reference only for what the finished garment could look like.