From Cloud9 Fabrics comes this wonderful Waza print in an Organic Cotton, designed by Leah Duncan from her collection 'Wild'.
"Organic Cotton. Happy You. Happy Earth.
Reminiscent of a safari trip through the jungle, Wild offers a bold and whimsical take on my favourite untamed creatures and flora. Featuring tigers, elephants, zebras, lions, and cranes as well as my signature pieces of nature and geometric print in bright colours. Not for the tame, this latest fabric adventure feels unrestrained, curious, and daringly wild."
A Quilter's Cotton, this fabric has slightly more structure than that of cotton lawn. Perfect for boxy tops, shirts, skirts, trousers.
Composition: 100% Organic Cotton
Colour: Waza, Red, Blue, Green, White
Care: Machine Wash Cold, Non-Chlorine Bleach, Tumble-Dry Low - Remove Promptly.
Made in South Korea
- Fabrics are sold in half metre increments so if you want one metre, you will need to enter 2 in the quantity box etc. Pieces will be cut in one continuous length.
- Due to varying monitor display settings, colours shown may differ slightly to the actual fabric.
- Any accessories in photos are all props and are not included in the price.
- Before using your fabric, it is advised to wash and dry your fabric as you would for a garment to allow for shrinkage. If you are unsure, cut out a small sample piece and test that piece first - measure the size of the piece before the wash and then measure again after the wash. Any fabrics damaged by lack of care are non-returnable.
- Please check your fabric on delivery prior to using. Any faults or damages must be made known to us within 30 days of delivery.